In the Walt Disney Animation Studios film, Frozen, the fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey. Teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff, she must find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.
- The Art of Frozen provides an exclusive look into the artistic exploration that went into the making of this vibrant film
- Includes concept art from the making of the film-including character studies and sculpts, colour scripts, storyboards, and more
- Features interviews with the film's artists about the making of this comedy-adventure
The bare necessities
- 168 pages
- H23 x W28cm approx.
- Preface by John Lasseter
- Foreword by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee
- Written by Charles Solomon
- Published by Hachette