Through never-before-seen development art, character sketches, storyboards, and colour scripts, The Art of Frozen 2 gives fans a front-row view of the vast creative effort behind the sequel to Frozen.
- A vibrant companion book to Frozen 2
- Includes character designs, storyboards, colour scripts, and much more
- Filled with four-colour images and fascinating facts and details from the production team
The bare necessities
- 160 pages
- H24 x W29cm approx.
- Foreword by Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee and Peter Del Vecho
- Written by Jessica Julius
- Published by Hachette